21 Mar Kids Ministry: LOFT Skit—The Prodigal Son
March 21-22, 2020
Jump into the story of the prodigal son (Luke 15:11–32) in this reenactment brought to you by the LOFT staff, with special guest appearances from the pastors.
Questions to reflect on:
– Which brother do you think you are most like? Why?
– What can we learn about forgiveness from the story?
– What do we learn about God from the father in the story?
– How can you practice forgiveness this week?
Challenges this week:
– Find a way to practice radical forgiveness this week.
– Think of something that has happened to you that you have not forgiven to this point. Find a way to forgive that person this week.