The Challenge of Wisdom
Learning from the mistakes of others may make one wise, but is this necessarily ‘wisdom from above’?
- While worldly wisdom may take us far, godly wisdom has the power to take us ‘deep’. What do you think this means and why does it matter?
- Humility, wisdom, peace; these three things seem very much connected to one another. How have you experienced this connection?
- In what ways have you been confusing worldly wisdom with Godly wisdom?
- Reflect on the past week: based on your deeds, works and choices, what kind of wisdom would you say your life has demonstrated?
- What is one thing you want to change/try/do this week in response to what you’ve heard?